- Reviews (0)
Buy Levitra Online
Levitra in the strength of 20 mg is a drug taken for the treatment of impotence or erectile dysfunction in adult men. It works by relaxing muscles in the walls of the blood vessels and thus increases the flow of blood to specific regions of your body. Buy Levitra Online to treat erectile dysfunction in adult men.
What precautions to follow before taking Buy Levitra 20mg?
- You should not take this medicine in case you are allergic to vardenafil or in case you ingest other drugs for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- The administration of this medicine is not approved to be taken by men below the age of eighteen years. Buy Levitra deal with the symptoms of impotence.
- You should inform the medical practitioner in case you suffer from the following health conditions:
- Stroke, heart attack or congestive heart failure
- Low or high blood pressure
- Heart rhythm problems or heart disease
- Long QT syndrome, either in you or in a family member
- A blood cell disorder such as multiple myeloma, sickle cell anemia or leukemia
- Kidney or liver disease
- A bleeding disorder, for instance, hemophilia
- Loss of vision or hearing problems
- A physical deformity of the penis, for instance, the peyronie’s disease
- A stomach ulcer
- An eye disorder such as retinitis pigmentosa
- In case you have been asked not to indulge in sexual intercourse on medical grounds
- Ingestion of this drug may lead to a reduction in the flow of blood to the optic nerve of the eye, resulting in sudden loss of vision. This has happened in a small population of individuals, majority of whom were also diagnosed with the following health conditions:
- High cholesterol
- Cardiac ailments
- High blood pressure
- Some pre-existing eye problems
- Smoking population
- Elderly population over the age of fifty years
- This drug is not intended to be taken by women, though its effects on pregnant and lactating women are not yet known. Order Levitra Online on the doctor’s prescription to manage the problem of erectile dysfunction.