Phentermine is a medicine that suppresses appetite. It is taken in combination with exercise and a low-calorie balanced diet in the short-term treatment of obesity in people with a body mass index (BMI) higher than or equal to 27 with risk factor for heart ailments. However, this drug should not be taken in conjunction with other agents of weight loss. It falls under the group of drugs known as anorectics. Buy Phentermine if you do not want to suffer from obesity.
What Special Precaution You Should Follow Before Taking Phentermine?
- You should inform the pharmacist and the medical professional in case you are allergic to this drug, any other medicines or to any of the ingredients that phentermine contains. You should ask the pharmacist for a complete list of ingredients.
- You should discuss with the pharmacist and the medical professional about the nutritional supplements, prescription as well as nonprescription drugs and also herbal products that you are currently taking or intend to take. Make sure that you do not forget to mention the following drugs in case you are ingesting them:
- Fluvoxamine (Luvox)
- Insulin drugs for weight loss and depression
- Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- Sertraline (Zoloft)
- Paroxetine (Paxil)
- Moreover, you should also let the doctor know in case you are ingesting monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitors such as the following in the last fourteen days:
- Phenelzine (Nardil)
- Tranylcypromine (Parnate)
- Isocarboxazid (Marplan)
- Selegiline (Emsam, eldepryl, zelapar)
- The doctor may make adjustments to your dosage pattern or closely monitor you for side effects linked with regular usage of this drug.
- You should also inform the healthcare professional in case you suffer from the following health conditions:
- High blood pressure
- Hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid gland)
- Heart disease
- Arteriosclerosis (narrowing of the arteries)
- History of drug abuse
- In case you suffer from diabetes, you may be required to lower your dose of insulin during treatment with phentermine. Buy Real Phentermine Online to help you reduce weight without going to the drug store.
- You should discuss with the doctor the benefits as well as the risks associated with the ingestion of this medication in case you are above the age of 65 years. Elderly population should not generally take this drug since it is not as safe as other drugs that may be taken for the treatment of same medical condition.
- If you take this medicine regularly, it may make you drowsy. Hence, you should refrain from operating heavy machinery or driving a motor vehicle till the time you are aware of the effects of phentermine.
- You should stay away from alcohol consumption while undergoing treatment with this medicine as it may exacerbate the side effects of phentermine.
What You Should Do If You Forget To Take A Dose?
You should ingest the missed dose the moment you remember it. However, if the time has come for the subsequent dose, then you should leave the missed dose and carry on with the daily dosage schedule. You should not ingest a double dose in order to make up for the missed one. Order Phentermine Online for effective management of obesity.